GMAT/GRE Waiver Request Form
Thank you for your interest in a GMAT/GRE waiver for a graduate program at the Belk College of Business at UNC Charlotte.
To begin the waiver request process, it's just a few easy steps:
- Create an application for the term and program that you wish to enroll in on the UNC Charlotte Graduate School's online application portal and upload your current resume/CV & unofficial academic transcript(s).
- Are you a Master of Accountancy applicant? See the "Master of Accountancy Applicants" section below for additional items that MACC applicants must complete.
- Complete the below GMAT/GRE Waiver Request Form.
Master of Accountancy Applicants
- When uploading your unofficial transcript(s), be sure to include all colleges or universities that you have attended.
- Are you applying to multiple programs? For each program you are considering, you must create an application for admission and complete this form. Each graduate program has different waiver requirements and it is possible to receive a waiver for one program and not another.
- Candidates who earned their degree from a foreign institution may be asked to obtain a credential evaluation from a NACES provider to verify they meet the GPA requirement.
- Have a question about the GMAT/GRE waiver request? Email: email@example.com
- In addition to this form Master of Accountancy (MACC) applicants must fully submit an application for admission, through the UNC Charlotte Graduate School's online application portal, that includes all the required documents.